The political capital of India, Delhi is a vibrant city which incorporates people from various cultures living together with peace and harmony. A picture of chaos and calmness, people of Delhi have made it a habit to deal every obstacle with a smile. Located in close proximity with various hill stations, people coming to Delhi can leave their daily tensions behind and get lost in the valleys to experience peace and happiness. If you are from Mumbai and are fed of daily hassles then Delhi is the perfect destination for you. Keep your eyes on the Mumbai to Delhi flights cheapest fare so as to save up on tickets and spend it on the weekend getaways. Here are some of the hill station that will help you attain peace.
- Mussoorie: Without a doubt one of the best hill stations in the nation, Mussoorie is situated in the foothills of the Himalayas, this pictorial valley retreat is known for its out of the world magnificence, appealing charm and salubrious nature. Home to some amazing waterfalls in Uttarakhand, Mussoorie offers the best views of Doon Valley and Shivalik Ranges..
- Bhimtal: One of the favored spots in the condition of Uttarakhand, Bhimtal is likewise its biggest lake! A position of massively tranquil natural magnificence, it is a destination of tremendously required peace on your weekend getaways from Delhi. At any given time, the early morning carries with it low hanging mists that hypnotize you with the green and blue shades of the water body. The lake has been named after Bhima, who is a character in the Mahabharata.
- Kasauli: A cantonment town situated in the Solan area of Himachal Pradesh, Kasauli is a lovely and serene hill station and amongst the favored weekend getaways close Delhi. A tranquil, private town, Kasauli draws in travelers from throughout the nation who need to escape from the buzzing about of the city. Not for the adventure seekers, Kasauli is quiet to the point that you will scarcely see anybody strolling out. It is a flawless spot, where peace and desolation is the priority.
- Barot: A beautiful hill station, Barot is situated along the banks of stream Uhl and Lambadug. Enclosed by the snow-clad Dhauladhar scope of Himalayas, Barot makes a perfect destination for sightseers. The lively terraced fields and charming falls are real attractions in Barot. Adventure seekers, anticipating trekking and outdoors can explore the different trails which go through Barot and lead to Bada Bhangal, Kullu and Manali.
- Mukteshwar: Sitting pleasingly between the folds of the Kumaon Hills of Uttarakhand; Mukteshwar is an excellent and marvelous weekend getaways from Delhi. The district gets its name from Mukteshwar Dham, a 350 year old temple of Lord Shiva.This enchanting retreat in the hills was likewise the picked living arrangement of a holy person called Mukteshwar Maharaj Ji, which may have added to the town being called so.
- Almora: One of the most seasoned hill stations in the Garhwal Himalayas, Almora’s grand excellence has been commended by two of the most powerful persons in Indian history – Mahatma Gandhi and Swami Vivekananda. Situated at a height of 1,640 m over the sea level, this captivating hill station is likewise known for its picturesque valleys, rich social legacy, wildlife and offering all encompassing perspectives of the Himalayan Ranges.
Delhi is surrounded by various hill stations and these are only a handful of them. People coming to Delhi have no dearth of options when it comes to drive away in the weekends. On Mumbai to Delhi flights cheapest fare be attained if you book 30-45 days in advance.